We are a National Company with four Regional teams in Auckland, Canterbury, Otago, and Queenstown with a combined team of 200+ team members.
Reporting to the Regional Manager - you will need to love variety, work independently, communicate well, be super organised and able to anticipate the needs of the Regional Manager and wider team.
- Implement office policies, establish and maintain standard operating procedures
- Maintain office equipment
- Design and maintain filing systems with agreed naming conventions
- Ensure team member personal information is kept up to date and on-boarding, induction and off-boarding processes are adhered to
- Provide assistance to Group Support as and when required
- Collate and code time sheets and invoices as per agreed time frames
- Deal with any queries from suppliers, Directors and the team
- Maintain and replenish inventory
- Prepare courier parcels, collect and distribute mail
- Answer telephones, respond to email and customer inquiries
- Greet visitors and keep the office and reception area tidy
- Contact trade partners regarding tendering projects
- Compile site set up box for projects and project support
- Perform other related duties as required
- Health and Safety leadership
- Customer Service management of all stakeholders
- Reporting on Health & Safety, quality, cost control, and budget
- Meeting Key Performance Objectives
- Deliver on quality as per the customer's expectations
- Adherence to policies, procedures, relevant codes, and acts for self and the team
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years in an Office Manager role
- Strong planning & organisation skills
- Report writing
- Negotiation skills
- Finance and budget skills
- IT savvy
We operate Above the Line - taking ownership, being accountable and responsible at all times for what we do and say. We take care of ourselves and others, so we get to go home and enjoy the things that matter to us most.
- Annual Flu Shots
- Active Social Club
- Fuel Discount Card
Please only apply if you have NZ residency or a valid current work visa
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in taking on a new challenge with real rewards, please apply now.
Note: We carry out pre-employment health, drug and alcohol testing
If you'd like to join our team, please apply including a one-page cover letter telling us why you’d be perfect for the role!