We are actively searching for a dynamic Systems Engineer to become a key player in our innovative team based in Dunedin. As a crucial member, you will spearhead cutting-edge systems and infrastructure design, implementation, and maintenance. We're looking for someone passionate about staying at the forefront of technology. Your primary mission will be to elevate our operations to new heights, ensuring optimal performance and fortifying reliability and security. If you thrive in a collaborative environment, this is an exceptional opportunity to make a significant impact.
- Design, implement, and maintain systems and infrastructure to meet business needs.
- Contribute actively to projects by providing technical expertise, participating in project planning, and executing project deliverables within defined timelines.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, ensuring minimal downtime.
- Monitor system performance and take proactive measures to optimize efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement IT solutions.
- Perform regular system updates, patches, and upgrades.
- Ensure the security and integrity of all systems and data.
- Provide support for end-users and resolve technical inquiries.
- Document system configurations and procedures.
- Stay current with emerging technologies and industry best practices.
- Manage virtualization technologies (ESX / vSphere)
- Provide technical support to resolve complex IT issues and ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as a Systems Engineer or a related role.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure) is a plus.
- Proficiency in scripting and automation (e.g., Shell, Python, PowerShell).
- Understanding of network protocols and services.
- Experience with virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- IT certifications (e.g., MCSE, CCNA, AWS) are a plus.
- Flexible working options
- Health Insurance
- Development through our in-house Sports Psychologist, Software Trainers, etc.
- Career and personal development are highly encouraged and supported
- Work with a supportive and high-performing team
- Good work/life balance
- Social Club
- Exciting projects, both currently and in the future
- Free access to EAP Services
- Equal Opportunities Employer & Diversity Works Member
To apply, please apply through Seek by clicking this link here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org